$BlogMetaData$>

17 January 2005

晚上要去看的戲

易普森(Ibsen)的[洋娃娃之屋]
(A doll's house or Nora)

Lars Eidinger
Jörg Hartmann
Agnes Lampkin
Jenny Schily
Kay Bartholomäus Schulze
Enrico Stolzenburg
Anne Tismer

導演:Thomas Ostermeier

聽說他導的這齣戲十分有名 不僅在世界各地受邀演出 而且一票難求 今晚我要和班上同學一起去看看 但是其實今晚我是比較想去聽Simon Keenlyside的藝術歌曲演唱會

要不是因為[現代劇場]的老師希望我們去看[洋娃娃之屋] 之後在課堂是討論 我大概會捨戲劇取音樂吧 當然[洋娃娃之屋]演出不只一場 但票老早賣光了 今天的票是同學靠關係買來的 所以我很痛苦地要在魚和熊掌之間選一個

唉~~當然是學分比較重要嘍 *泣*





2 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

不會不會 我這邊又不是什麼嚴肅的網誌 妳要把留言擺哪兒都行^^ 我昨天本來要到妳家回留言 但不知道在忙些什麼就忘了~"~

其實每個人都有自己的想法和價值觀 他們要在自家發表什麼長篇大論也是他們的事 他們無法認同同性戀別人也不能給他們強制洗腦叫他們一定要如何如何 不過我想這些人也不會白目到別人家撒野 (所以妳想太多了啦!) 況且妳家人那麼多 要是有人敢來踢館妳還沒出手早被其他人釘的滿頭包了 ^+++^ 放心啦~~
------------

呵呵 我什麼時候read masses了^^ Jaffe妳真是會褒獎我^^" 我看過的書也才一丁點而已 哪是masses^^" 妳看的書也不少啊 大概還比我多勒^^

Henry James的書我只看過"The turn of the screw", "Washinton square", "A portrait of a lady" (仕女圖) 最後一本花了我六年才看完 (夠龜速吧~"~) 妳如果想接觸Henry James的作品的話可以從"the turn of the screw"開始 短小輕薄 故事性強

1/18/2005 01:45:00 pm  
Blogger JP said...

Dear Jaffe,

You didn't make me feel uncomfortable in any way. Although I am a bit surprised that you brought this subject up. ^^

This is the very first time I have ever heard anyone mention anything about Henry James' sexuality. I find it very interesting and did a small on-line research. I think you might be interested in this article:
http://www.jonathanames.com/james/james.html
It's a bit long and I'm not so sure how serious this article is, but it's very fun and entertaining to read.

Btw, "Nora" is a play. The performance on Monday was brilliantly stagged. If I can find some spare time, I'll definitely write something about it.

1/19/2005 08:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home